My Etsy Shop

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Working and Crafting

It turns out that working full time and starting a business is not as easy as it seems. Although, now as I am typing it, it doesn't even seem as easy as I originally thought. The first few weeks at the new job were a little crazy as I tried to keep the same schedule with taking new orders, cutting fabric, and sewing fun stuff at night. Trying to go to the gym every morning so that I could do all that in the evening was short lived as well. This adjustment period from not working to working should help explain my delay in posting here. But, for now, I am updating you all on my situation, and I am also going to try something new: I am not on a strict life schedule, which if you know me you know that it is driving me crazy. But, I'm happy to say that it has actually been a success, I am now working, working out, and working on my crafts, somewhat efficiently!

For the latest I've been working on, click the links to the right you can see the products and fabrics available right now, always updated. Any size laptop case can be made to order, just send me an e-mail request with the fabric of your choice and the case size you would like! 

Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment