My Etsy Shop

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Latest Bag Designs

This first bag is dedicated to my soccer friends, and my love for soccer. It's been  a few months since I've had the appropriate weather to play soccer in, so while it was snowing out this weekend, I thought I would play with my soccer fabric and pretend. 

The Front:

The Back:

This next design is a little different. A few different contrasting fabrics thrown in there to get a funky look, two small pockets on the front (striped fabric) and two larger pockets on the back (not pictured, but also striped fabric).

This last design is neutrals, browns, and light blues. A little smaller than the ones above, but these can all be made to any size!

Don't forget all of these styles are customizable, style, color, and size! 
If you see something you like, but want a different size or color fabric, just let me know when you place your order (order form to the right) in the comments section. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog ! I like your article and i would like to read it again..and also waiting for the next post.
    For number one quality bag in which You will get quality as well as fashion.
    regards:

    Bag manufacturers

    ReplyDelete